GAMMAS - The First YearVol 1 No 1 (2019)
This is the first issue of GAMM Archive for Students (GAMMAS) containing all articles published in 2020.
It starts with a tutorial article that details how to prepare a manuscript for GAMMAS.
Table of contents:
1) D. Kern, M. Bartelt, B. Unger, How to write an article for GAMMAS and a longer title pages 1-5
2) M. Gierig, L. Flessing, A Resonance Tracking Approach from Adaptive Control, pages 6-17
3) K. Bergermann, Modeling the morphology evolution of organic solar cells, pages 18-27
GAMMAS - The Second YearVol 2 No 1 (2020)
This is the second issue of GAMM Archive for Students (GAMMAS) containing all articles published in 2020.
Table of contents (updated during the year):
1) L. Balicki, Low-Rank Alternating Direction Implicit Iteration in pyMor, pages 1-13
2) J. Wiedemann, Higher-order exponential integrators for constrained semi-linear parabolic problems, pages 14-20
3) L. Hoppe, Numerical simulation of fiber-matrix debonding in single fiber pull-out tests, pages 21-35