Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not previously been published and is not under consideration for publication by another journal.
- The manuscript is submitted in the PDF format and was created using the GAMMAS LaTeX Template.
- A reviewer, preferably a member of the GAMM Juniors, may be proposed by the author via the "Comments for the editor" field.
- Except for educational articles, the author must either be a student or a recent graduate with no more than one year between the time of graduation and submission of a manuscript.
- The submitting author must name a supervisor who endorses the submission of the manuscript.
You are free to share and adapt as long as you give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license and do not add restrictions.
For more informations please read the detailed Copyright Notice.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.