Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The provided format template has been used and the instructions inside the template have been followed.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the format template.
- The correspondence information in the head of the article has been set.
- The abstract is short, concise and consists of only one paragraph.
- Three to ten keywords have been provided in the keyword paragraph.
- References to other articles by the authors do not reflect the same content, unless they are of constructive or further-reaching nature.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.